Why Join the Wisconsin Forum?
- Hear and interact with thought-provoking speakers.
- Meet people committed to the principles of freedom, individual responsibility, and the free market.
- Learn about the issues affecting the quality of life in America today — and tomorrow.
- Recharge your mind and your spirit in an atmosphere full of liberty-minded individuals.
- Enjoy elegant dining at one of Milwaukee’s finest private establishments — the Milwaukee Athletic Club. Spouses and guests are always welcome.
- Bear the torch of freedom for this generation and the next.
A membership in The Wisconsin Forum entitles you to attend all five meetings at no additional charge.
Annual Wisconsin Forum Membership
$225 – Entitles member to one meal at each of our five (5) seasonal dinner meetings.
$350 – All benefits of Single Membership level; helps to subsidize student attendance.
$625 – Includes up to three (3) people at each meeting; remaining dollars help subsidize student attendance.
$750 – Includes one member and one guest at each meeting; remaining dollars help subsidize student attendance.
$2500 – Double-membership throughout the season, 8 guest tickets and featured table at specified event of sponsorship.
$50 – Guests/Future Members
$25 – College Students/Clergy/Teachers
Milwaukee Athletic Club
758 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Cocktail Hour: 5:30pm
Members will receive a notice/reservation form a few weeks prior to each meeting. All members and guests who will be attending a meeting must confirm a reservation. To reserve a place, please contact our Executive Director:
Lowein Bystrom III
P.O. Box 2171
Brookfield, WI 53008